Search This Blog

Wednesday 11 August 2010

Bargain Find: Cape for £1!!!


I had to share with you all my lastest bargain find! The dark green cape (pictured right) was bought at a recent visit to a local bootsale for £1! Not only do I love the colour, popper details and belted style on the military-style garment, but I feel its an on-trend item to up-date my A/W wardrobe this coming season. The shape of the cape really calls for a slim silhouette on the bottom half of the body (something I naturally struggle with!), and so I will be getting my last wears out of the dated skinny jeans and trying straight leg styles. All suggestions welcome- I intend to get as much wear as possible out of my new piece! Check out your local bootsales on lazy Sunday morns and church jumble sales (always a treat if you don't mind frantic rummaging against fellow bargain hunters!)- get there early to bag the best stuff!

Would love to see your finds too, keep them posted.

(as posted on http://www.looksville.com/)

No comments:

Post a Comment