Search This Blog

Friday 20 August 2010

Vintage-Inspired Jewellery at 'Cutie-Pie'

I'm always looking out for interesting trinkets to add to my collection and this week discovered online store 'Cutie-Pie'. Not a name I would expect to uncover such fabulous treasures, but found myself amazed by the extensive choice of unique designs. I found minature ceramic watering cans, tea-pots and cups and saucers on chains, as well as tiny rocking chairs, spoons, postcards and jewelled ice-cream sundaes. Other favourites included vintage-looking flower rings and portrait necklaces. Each piece comes in a gift box and my order was recieved within two days. A very happy customer!
I urge you to check out this site for gifts or guilty treats for yourself! I would love to hear your comments......

No comments:

Post a Comment